Daphne Panagotacos, MD, INC. Covid-19 Commitment to Care
Daphne Panagotacos, MD Inc. remains committed to the safety and wellness of our community and our teammates. Our organization has been closely monitoring data and projection models from local, state, and federal authorities.
We are pleased to offer services in our office.
We are taking every precaution to make sure we do this safely. To provide the care our patients need as safely as possible we will require both staff and patients to do their part. While these efforts do not eliminate the risk of COVID-19 transmission, we are striving to do everything possible to minimize that risk.
What Daphne Panagotacos, MD, Inc. teammates are doing for you:
- Conducting themselves with recommended hand hygiene technique
- Following personal protective equipment protocols
- Refraining from coming to work with COVID-19-like symptoms
- Maintaining social distancing while outside of work
- Maintaining a sanitary clinical environment at all times
- Waiting areas will be limited to no more than 5 patients at a time with no more than 1 guest allowed per patient
- Seating arrangements will allow for 6’ of distance between patients at all times
What we are asking our patients to do for each other:
- Wash your hands before entering the office and after using the restroom
- Do not congregate at the front desk or in the waiting room
- Follow all instructions posted on signage within our office- these precautions are in place to keep us all safe
- Wear personal protective equipment (a mask) throughout the duration of your visit
- Refrain from coming to your appointment if you are experiencing any COVID-19-like symptoms
- Maintain social distancing measures put forth by your local, state and federal authorities
Rest assured, we are taking a conscientious and careful approach that has been informed by national guidelines to minimize COVID-19-related risks to patients and our team. We are proceeding cautiously and will not hesitate to adapt to enhance quality or safety. Our goal is to help our patients while remaining vigilant and prepared to handle whatever the future may bring.
We look forward to caring for you and getting through this together!
Meet Dr. Daphne Panagotacos
Dr. Daphne Panagotacos
graduated in medicine from USC Keck School of Medicine and served her dermatology residency at the Cleveland Metropolitan Hospital, in Cleveland Ohio. She is a member of the American College of Mohs Surgery, specializing in Mohs micrographic surgery. Her clinic offers a broad range of services, covering all areas of dermatology.