How cost effective is laser hair removal in Westlake Village?
Unwanted, embarrassing body hair is a virtually universal concern for men and women everywhere, including here in Westlake Village. Whether you wish for a sleek and hairless body, or you simply want to trim and sculpt the edges of a few areas, you are probably familiar with various hair removal techniques. That means you know the pain of waxing, the mess of creams, and the misery of razor bumps. Laser treatment is a convenient, long-term solution, which is more cost effective than you might imagine.
Comparing prices accurately
Many people assume that laser hair removal is the most expensive option. While the initial price tag may be higher, it can actually save you money over time. Most patients archive permanent hair reduction. An occasional touchup treatment, usually about once a year, can keep the area completely hair free. Some patients may need touchups more frequently, and some never have a follow-up after the initial series of treatments. Other popular solutions only remove existing hair; they don’t stop it from growing back. If you consider the amount of money you spend on waxing and hair removal products, multiplied by how often they are needed, you might find laser treatment to be a money-saving option!
Other benefits to consider
Costs aren’t always measured in dollars and cents, and neither are savings. Laser hair removal can save you the time and hassle of daily shaving, the pain of waxing, the mess of creams, and the embarrassment of stubble. It also has several lesser-known benefits, including:
- Patients who are prone to keloid scars or infections can avoid the risk of cuts and nicks from shaving.
- Laser treatment doesn’t cause ingrown hairs or razor bumps.
- Sensitive skin may react badly to chemicals in depilatory creams, the abrasion of shaving, or skin trauma from waxing.
- Body hair in certain areas can irritate sensitive or itchy skin. Shaving may help temporarily, but stubble can be even more irritating than longer hairs.
- You can truly feel comfortable in your own silky-smooth skin.
Call us at (805) 379- DERM (3376) and schedule a consultation to discuss hair removal options and find out if laser treatment is right for you.